Thursday, November 27, 2014

Letter to President



Today, I just want to share with you my testimony of the restoration. I've had the opportunity to teach it many times this week and its really just been on my mind a lot. I've taught the restoration more than a hundred times on my mission but every single time is just like the first. It's always as spiritual and magical. It's amazing to me how someone could love us so much to send His only begotten son to die for us. Someone who loves us so much that He reached out to us in love and restored His church on the earth. Someone who loves us so much He gave us the Book of Mormon. I love the Book of Mormon. I know it's true. It truly is the keystone of our religion. My testimony and love of it strengthens every time I read. We are truly blessed. I know this Church is true and I love my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment