Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Food in Italy



I've never put pepper on my pasta before, but it's a fairly common thing to do here.



Artichoke pizza.  Naples might be the home of pizza, but Verona makes the best artichoke pizza.  Too bad it's not in our mission boundaries.



There's a funny story behind this fish.  Michael asked our waiter to take a picture of the pineapple that looked like a swan.  When the waiters carried this big fish into the  restaurant, our waiter ran over to our table and took the camera so he could take a picture of the fish.  I guess he didn't know I don't eat fish.



1 comment:

  1. Picture of the fish makes me squirm a bit. The pasta and pizza look wonderful though. Still fun to see. Is everyone gaining weight? I would be. It all looks too good to pass up. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete