Thursday, October 30, 2014

Departing Missionaries

October 27, 2014


Alma 36:24-27

Yea, and from that time even until now, I have labored without ceasing, 
that I might bring souls unto repentance; that I might bring them 
to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste;
 that they might also be born of God, and be filled with 
the Holy Ghost.

Yea, and now behold, O my son, the Lord doth give me exceedingly great joy 
in the fruit of my labors;

For because of the word which he has imparted unto me, behold, many 
have been born of God, and have tasted as I have tasted, and have 
seen eye to eye as I have seen; therefore they do know of these things of which
 I have spoken, as I do know; and the knowledge which I have is of God.

And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea, 
and in all manner of afflictions; yea, God has delivered me from prison, 
and from bonds, and from death; yea, and I do put my trust in him, 
and he will still deliver me.


*  *  *  *  *

Thank you for all your wonderful service.  We love you!  We will miss you!  My God's choicest blessings be with you wherever you go.

Arrivederci!






















No comments:

Post a Comment