Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pietravairano

October 6, 2014

Many times we have to drive to a different city the day before zone conference so we can be there early enough to do interviews.  When the assistants travel with us, that means they usually don't get to have their regular P-Day.  This was the case when we drove to Bari.  There's a cute little city on a hill that I have always wanted to see, but never had the time to do so.  Since I was driving this time, and we had allowed an extra hour in case we needed it, we stopped at the little Comune di Pietravairano.  We could see a citadel or tower on the hilltop and decided to drive there.  Because it was supposed to be P-Day for the assistants, we gave them a chance to go for a little hike and do some sightseeing.  (It probably doesn't count that I really wanted to do it too.) 




























































1 comment:

  1. Hi! I am Elder Ostler's older sister! I have been following your blog for awhile now and I have loved getting to see so any pictures of my brother! He looks so happy and like he is having so many wonderful, meaningful experiences! I look forward to seeing pictures of him and reading about his
    Mission each week here in addition to what he writes home! Thank you for posting so many neat pictures and for taking good care of him!

    ReplyDelete