Saturday, September 19, 2015

Rome East / Malta Specialized Training

September 18, 2015


Rome East / Catania Zone - September 2015


The Zone Leaders talked about the importance of watching out for one another and showed an excerpt from a talk by President Eyring where he talked about "Man Down" and how an injured soldier's comrades came to his rescue.

Everyone around us is spiritually wounded.  We have a responsibility to help our wounded comrades.  The Savior taught "Whatsoever you would have men do unto you, do ye unto them."

We need to face our fears and ask Heavenly Father for help to overcome them.

Fears hold back our tongue.

Our talents are our personal weapons to help us overcome fear.

*  *  *  *  *
The Sister Training Leaders talked about the importance of teaching from the Book of Mormon.  The Book of Mormon is the keystone of our religion.

They passed out miniature Books of Mormon and told everyone to write the reference of their favorite scripture or the name of their favorite chapter on the book.  Afterwards they were to role play with their companion by bearing testimony about the concept of their scripture or chapter.

*  *  *  *  *

President Waddoups completed his teaching on "Fear Not" by having the missionaries read D&C 6:28-36.


D&C 6:28-36
And now, behold, I give unto you, and also unto my servant Joseph, 
the keys of this gift, which shall bring to light this ministry; 
and in the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, if they reject my words, and this part of my gospel and ministry, 
blessed are ye, for they can do no more unto you than unto me.

And even if they do unto you even as they have done unto me, blessed are ye,
for you shall dwell with me in glory.

But if they reject not my words, which shall be established by the testimony 
which shall be given, blessed are they, and then shall ye have joy in the 
fruit of your labors.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, as I said unto my disciples, where two or three are 
gathered together in my name, as touching one thing, behold, 
there will I be in the midst of them—even so am I in the midst of you.

Fear not to do good, my sons, for whatsoever ye sow, that shall ye also reap; 
therefore, if ye sow good ye shall also reap good for your reward.

Therefore, fear not, little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, 
for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.
Behold, I do not condemn you; go your ways and sin no more; perform with 
soberness the work which I have commanded you.

Look unto me in every thought; doubt not, fear not

*  *  *  *  *

“I promise the bright life of Godly fear will chase away the dark shadows of mortal fears
 as we look to the Savior.”
– David A. Bednar

*  *  *  *  *

Beginning Testimony


Beginning Testimony


Beginning Testimony






Happy Birthday











Departing Testimony



Departing Testimony

















































No comments:

Post a Comment