Monday, April 25, 2016

Departing Missionaries

April 25, 2016


Departing Missionaries - April 2016

Alma 36:24 

Yea, and from that time even until now, 
I have labored without ceasing, 
that I might bring souls unto repentance; 
that I might bring them to taste of the exceeding joy of which I did taste; 
that they might also be born of God, 
and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

*  *  *  *  *

It's a bitter/sweet time when missionaries depart for home.  Bitter because we have loved them and they will be leaving.  Some of them we may never see again.  Sweet because we see the beautiful, spiritual giants they have become.

God bless you, every one.

*  *  *  *  *
"Please forgive me for turning my Ipad in late!"

Breaking Boxes

"I'll never be late again."



Former missionaries often drop by to say goodbye.






























































No comments:

Post a Comment