Sunday, June 5, 2016

It's a Miracle

June 5, 2016


We attended a special Europe West Conference while in Bari.  After the conference, one of the sister's in the audience came up to me and introduced herself as the aunt of one of our sister missionaries who had just returned home.  The miraculous part of the conversation was that she wanted me to know she was getting baptized the end of the month.  Her niece had never served in Bari, but she had had been introduced to to some of the other missionaries who were serving in Bari.  She had been inspired to read the Book of Mormon and had gained a testimony and now wants to be baptized.  It's a miracle.







2 comments:

  1. It is indeed a miracle!I never thought to see this day in my life. My sister is getting baptized! Wow! I gotta pinch myself! Wow, simply wow! You and Presidente will be forever loved by our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so touching and inspiring! So happy for you and your family! ❤️

    ReplyDelete