Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Catania Zone Conference - February 2015

February 10, 2015


Catania Zone - February 2015

We had a missionary return home a few months ago who in his departing testimony said something very profound.  He said:  "When I came on my mission, I hoped the church was true.  After I had been here for a while, I believed the church was true.  As I leave my mission, I know the church is true."  That statement fit in perfectly with the theme of faith that has been the emphasis for this round of zone conferences.

James 2:26 

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

The principle of faith requires that we have to act (agire) or work towards something in order to have our faith become a reality.  In the case of the returning missionary, he hoped and wanted the church to be true.  As a missionary, he worked every day to help teach others and bring them unto Christ.  He studied the scriptures and prayed for guidance daily.  Each day his testimony grew and before too long, his faith and actions were rewarded and he knew the church was true.

*  *  *  *  *









Beginning Testimony

























Happy Birthday





Blood oranges from Sicily.  February is the best month to eat them.















Departing Testimony



Departing Testimony


































No comments:

Post a Comment