Monday, November 18, 2013

An answer to prayer

I've been gone for a week doing zone conferences.  We got home late last night and when I tried to update my blog, something was wrong with my computer and all the programs worked--except my blog.  I'm not very computer savvy, but I tried everything I knew to do and nothing worked.  This afternoon I asked Heavenly Father to please help me fix it or to send someone who knew what to do.  This evening we had a couple of missionaries come over for interviews and one of the missionaries said he'd look at my computer while his companion was being interviewed.  Voila!  (Missionaries are so smart!)  Heavenly Father knew that a lot of missionary parents were waiting to see pictures of their sons and daughters.  I'm feeling pretty good because I received an answer to my prayer!


3 comments:

  1. Answers to my prayers too! (although I was being patient, because I know how blessed we are to get so many glimpses of our missionaries--Thank you for all you do)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm sorry I was of no help! Glad someone came along answering your prayers to help you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my boy! Glad your computer is benefiting from his expertise. We MISS our expert here at home, but wouldn't want him to be anywhere else!!! Thanks for all you do for our missionaries!

    ReplyDelete