Monday, October 14, 2013

Letter to President

This is the result of missionaries being obedient.  I love it.

We also found this other cute couple who wants to hear our message, we are teaching this other family who we met through famiglia Dintino, Analia has all these referrals, and the other day we had an extra hour so we did casa in casa and first door we knocked on let us in and we taught the restoration. Now we're teaching so many families and young people! It's crazy!! We haven't been doing anything different so I don't know why the Lord is blessing us now, but I am sure grateful! I think it might have something to do with this ward. Everyone is so great and so committed to do missionary work! Even yesterday the ward had a meeting on how THEY can do more. I feel so lucky to be able to work here. The bishop is really trying to get the members to do missionary work and all us missionaries do is help them. We're all really trying to get more members in our lessons which I'm sure will have a great impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment