Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Letter to President

You have to love the enthusiasm of missionaries.

This was the best week! I love training! My greenie is so awesome. wow. I thought I was supposed to be the shining example but she is inspiring ME lol
Our first day together was kind of crazy. I picked her up off the train but we had to wait there for like 5 hours. So we took her luggage to the Elders' apartment and went out to do some finding. Right as we got out there, it started raining really hard, so we walked into this random pizzeria and ending up giving the guy that worked there a book of mormon, then he gave us free pizza in return and said he would come to church! haha
We had a ward activity last night that we have been planning for a few weeks. I'm pretty sure we invited every single less active on the ward list and also invited our english course, and it was a GRAND success! We had more non members there than members and two less actives came that hadn't been to church for over a year! It was definitely an answer to prayer. It made every bit of work we put into that activity worth it. I love missionary work.

1 comment: