Saturday, April 26, 2014

Interim Mission President Seminar

April 23-25, 2014


R * E * J * U * V * E * N * A * T * I * O * N

We attended an Interim Mission President's Seminar in Frankfurt, Germany.  It was a very intense, down to earth meeting, that helped set the stage for the next few months in the mission field.  We received some new guidelines and came back rejuvenated and ready to go to work.  We're still sorting through and organizing all the notes we took.

2013 New Mission Presidents in Europe Area




Aunt and Uncle of one of our missionaries



Brian, this is your kind of tree.





Remember Pres. Uchtdorf's talk about forget-me-nots!

Isabel, this made me think of you!





We celebrated our 40th Anniversary while in Germany!

1 comment:

  1. This looks really fun! Happy Anniversary. I was thinking about you on the 24th since it is so close to my temple anniversary on the 25th.

    ReplyDelete