Thursday, December 10, 2015

Golden Envelopes - December 2015

December 9, 2015


Alma 5:49
And now I say unto you that this is the order after which I am called, yea, 
to preach unto my beloved brethren, yea, and every one that dwelleth in the land; 
yea, to preach unto all, both old and young, both bond and free; 
yea, I say unto you the aged,and also the middle aged, and the rising generation; 
yea, to cry unto them that they must repent and be born again. 

*  *  *  *  *

After a full day of setting up I-pads, learning about mission finances, trying to figure out permessos, listening to everyone talk, and being extremely tired, the missionaries are pretty lathargic until the time comes for them to open the Golden Envelopes.  Then they are wide awake and eager to find out where they will be serving and who their trainer will be.  

(Did I ever mention how much we love being a part of this?  Mamma Mia!  This is the greatest calling in the world.)

*  *  *  *  *






*  *  *  *  *
 






































No comments:

Post a Comment