Thursday, December 10, 2015

Departing Missionaries - December 2015

December 7, 2015


D&C 18:15-16
And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance
 unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father!

And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought 
unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me! 

*  *  *  *  * 
We are proud of our missionaries.  It's sad to see them leave, but it's very rewarding to see what outstanding individuals they have become.  We look forward to seeing what great leaders they will become.  

We love each of them.  

Thanks for "Bee-ing the best you can Bee!"

*  *  *  *  *
Departing Missionaries - December 2015





































No comments:

Post a Comment