Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Letter to President

Our missionaries are growing and learning more each day.


The other day, we were walking to our apartment and we saw this beautiful older lady standing on the side of the road. We caught her eye and decided to talk to her. We said “Signora!” and then she responded, “I speak English” haha come to find out, she was from Canada, but her husband was Italian, so they were in Foggia visiting relatives...which relatives happen to live right under us! Coincidence?? I think not ;) The next day we happened to run into her relatives as we were walking into our apartment building. Thanks Heavenly Father :)
I know the Lord's hand is in this work. He truly guides us as we put our trust in Him and do His will. My theme scripture for the week is Mormon 1:7 "I do not know all things, but the Lord knoweth all things ...wherefore, He worketh in me according to His will. 

I love this work! The gospel is TRUE

No comments:

Post a Comment