Monday, November 25, 2013

Letter to President

I want to share with you an absolute miracle this last week. So as I was checking my bags at the airport early in the morning to begin my trip to Pescara the lady working asked me about my nametag and if our church was a Christian one. Because it was so early in the morning and there were no other customers, I was then able to teach her the whole first lesson as I was early enough for my flight. She loved the message, and even asked where our church was before I could even invite her. We now have her number and an appointment with her this week. Our Heavenly Father is the ultimate overseeing master of all our lives. I literally cannot comprehend everything that had to happen so perfectly for me to meet her and for things to work out.  I had to serve in Palermo, had to take a plane back to Rome at that time that day, use that airline, just to name a few things. The Lord is unreal.  As a missionary seeing these miracles everyday it is impossible for me to deny the fact that this is the work of salvation, and missionary work is the work of miracles. I am so happy to be a missionary and I absolutely love it.

1 comment: