Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I am so blessed!

August 31, 2013



We are still in the process of getting our permesso's.  That's probably the least favorite thing I'm involved in right now.  It's a real pain and very time consuming.  This week we had to go get fingerprinted.  We programed Tom, Tom so we could hopefully drive right there since we were on a tight schedule.  We got there right in the nick of time.  Unfortunately, there was a HUGE line of people there and they informed us that they had just let the 10:30 am people go in and we were scheduled for 12:30 pm.  That was a long wait.

Once again Tom, Tom got us to our destination, but it was a much different route than we had been told we should take.  Just before we got to the questura where our appointment was, we drove by a shanty town. It was so sad.  My heart ached for them.  It was almost like being in India again.  I am so grateful for the wonderful life I live.  I am truly blessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment