Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Letter to President

This young elder is a convert of less than a year.


I am doing well out here in Olbia, days may get lonely sometimes, or difficult, but know that i will do my best throughout my mission where ever the Lord decides to send me. I feel confident in myself with the language & with my communication skills, i know that my mission is my destiny. I will defend the Saviors faith with my own soul, i know that i will live according to His commands for the rest of my life. I appreciate the Gospel in my life because there is nothing else like it. There is no place on the earth where we can find peace & happiness like we do when we abide with the love of the Savior. 

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky you get to read so many inspiring letters! Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you have some pretty amazing missionaries! Of course, they have pretty amazing mission presidents!!!

    ReplyDelete