Sunday, September 8, 2013

Letter to president

The theme for our mission is "Bee the best you can bee!"  Bees are industrious and produce one of nature's purest foods.  We can "Bee Honest", Bee Obedient", "Bee Perfect" "Bee on Time", or any other kind of "Bee".  

I got stung five times by wasps as i was doing a service project this past week. It was fairly entertaining according to my companion at the time and the anziani that were also there...I was shaking so badly after though and i couldn't really walk on my left leg the day after due to the feeling like i had a bruised muscle, but the work has to happen so i just did anyways. I also kinda related the wasps to being like satans counterfeit for bees...not sure if that is appropriate but i just thought that the work of bees are accknowledged by good ( his righteous children) and his children who are of the philosophies of man tend to be okay with the concept of just being wasps (they apparently like to attack the Lord's servant in His olive grove). This makes more sense in my head but i might not be geting the full message across here. The fruits of our labors as bees is the food of life, honey. But from my understanding, wasps don't make anything that benefit others but themselves; No honey, no substance that gives life to others besides themselves. That is the difference between a righteous person and the acts af a natural man. By his fruits ye shall know them. Do we work to create subtance in others lives or do we simply think only for the benefit of ourseleves? Gives a different Outlook for our mission theme! At least for me! Who knew that being stung five times would make me think about this! 

1 comment:

  1. Did you know Joey has been stung by a bee 5 times this summer?!?! No wonder I can't get him to go outside to play anymore.

    ReplyDelete