Sunday, July 28, 2013

Telephone Booth

July 28, 2013


On the way to Terni, I commented to my husband that I had never seen a telephone booth the entire time we have been in Italy.  I was shocked when I walked outside after church to take a picture of the missionaries and there was a telephone booth at the end of the street.

Missionaries love to have their pictures taken.  If there is a camera around, they are posing.  Sometimes it's hard to remember that they are still mostly young kids.  They love it when I call them on their birthdays just to say "Buon Compleano" or Happy Birthday.  I called a missionary early this morning to wish him happy birthday and he was so excited that somebody remembered it was his birthday.  They may be missionaries, but they are still human, and they love to be acknowledged and loved.

  










No comments:

Post a Comment