Saturday, July 6, 2013

Rome Temple - Progress Report

June 29, 2013

Rome, Italy Temple

The Rome Temple is making progress.  It's exciting to see it as a symbol of what Italy will become.  The fact that a temple is even being built in Italy is a miracle.  President Waddoups tells the missionaries the Lord must have great plans for Italy because he doesn't usually build temples for a population of only 25,000 members in a country where the Catholic religion is predominant.  It's a tough mission as far as baptisms are concerned, but the missionaries tell us of miracles that are occurring everyday.  Even if the number of baptisms seems relatively small right now, seeds are being planted.  We don't know when the rain will fall and the sun will shine and those seeds will sprout.  I hope I am here to see that happen.

There's a primary song that says "I love to see the temple.  I'm going there someday".  I love to see the Rome Temple and I'm going there someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment