Saturday, August 10, 2013

Finding

August 6, 2013


We usually travel to zone conferences in the mission van so we can take supplies with us.  We had to stop and get gas on the way home from Taranto.

I walked around and stretched my legs out.  When I looked back to see where the others were, they were standing in a circle teaching about the gospel of Jesus Christ.  A group of people, including a couple of policemen, were in the parking lot when we pulled in.  The policemen left and the missionaries started talking to the remaining gentleman.  It turns out they had been discussing other churches.  The missionaries explained how our church was unique and exchanged phone numbers with him.  It's just another example of how the Lord is preparing his people to receive the gospel.



The gas attendant wasn't too pleased when I accidentally opened the wrong door to the restroom, but he smiled when I asked if I could take his picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment