Friday, August 23, 2013

Letter to President

Since the moment we arrived in Italy, we have been stressing the importance of obedience.  It's a big problem.  It's refreshing to hear about someone who is practicing what we preach.

We wanted to do a pday in Lecce, and with travel times it happened we would only have a little less than 2 hours there. There was a train coming home an hour later that would get back to Taranto at 7:20, and it was pretty tempting to have a whole other hour in the beautiful Lecce, but we chose to make sure to take the earlier one and get back in town at 5:37. President, as I said my prayer that night, I can't tell you how good I felt. I was so proud, and your words from our interview, It feels good to be obedient, kept playing in my head. Thank you for your invite to be more obedient, as we have tried to put it into practice, I have seen for myself, and my testimony is growing so much of it; It feels good to be obedient. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment