Thursday, August 1, 2013

Letter to President

Our work in Agrigento is going well, Stefanina is the woman the lives together with another man, I think we will just help her get married or move somewhere else so don't worry about that, I think that we don't change the gospel for people, but people change for the gospel!!! There are some more things going on, we have this new couple that we found, and they are really good, they live right next to the church, know some members already!!! We will invite our investigators to be baptized again, and we will set at least one more baptismal date, I promise!!! It was really good to participate in the zone council, it was really good. It was good to talk after too, thanks for the advices, we will help the missionaries in Sciacca, and also for the responsabilities you give us!!! Before coming to the mission, my father was called to be a mission pres.( he finished when you started), and I told sorella Waddoups, you guys remind me a lot of how they were. And you are doing the samething they did at the begning of their mission, and I know this is your mission, but they and the missionaries saw so much success!!! So I know you are on the right track, making the decisions you are making!!! This makes me feel super good!!! In this new transfer while we do scambi we will help set this new mindset in the mission!!! Before finishing the e-mail, I would like to share with you what happened this morning. Last night when you said we should take advantage of this travels to talk with people, so last night I prayed to have the opportunity to meet someone. This morning we left your house, me and amy companion we were going to the church, and saw this lady walking with trash, I looked and kept walking, when we crossed the street that prayer came to my mind, I stopped, walked back a few steps, and asked her if we could help her, she said no, but we started a conversation, she said she knew the church in Peru, and she gave us her number, even her number in Peru!!!! When we ask, we shall have!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment